These are my absolute favorite breakfast treat! They taste like cookies and have so much fiber they will keep you full until lunch! Best part about this recipe is that they are so EASY to make- even my kids prepare them on their own!
- 2 cups 100% rolled oats**
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I prefer vanilla flavor)
- Cinnamon –dash or two
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- Mix all above ingredients until batter consistency
- Place in heated skillet sprayed with Olive oil spray
- With a fork or spatula press the batter flat for pancake until golden each side
*Please note you can replace oats with quinoa if you have a problem digesting oats.
** You can either add more or less oats depending on how thick you prefer your pancakes.
Sweeten with stevia and add fresh berries for a delicious on the go breakfast!