This is a great recipe for leftovers!!
- 2 Cans salmon (or you can use fresh or leftover salmon filets already baked)
- Fresh kale chopped (I actually use leftover kale chips that I have already baked –see recipe for kale chips)
- Baked cauliflower (I love to bake frozen cauliflower in oven on 400 degrees for 40 minutes just as a very clean and easy side dish but then use the leftovers for this recipe)
- Paprika or any spice you prefer. I find paprika to be a clean spice that goes well with fish. Feel free to add a little dash of turmeric and cayenne
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- Olive oil or Pam spray
3 easy steps!
- Spray or coat a fry pan on medium heat until skillet is hot and olive oil sizzles
- Mix all ingredients together with a spoon and (with clean hands!) shape into big palm size balls then drop into skillet (careful not to stand too close as you drop the salmon balls!)
- With a spatula flatten the balls into patties and let cook for 5 minutes then flip over and flatten other side also let sit for 5 minutes
If necessary add more spray/oil.
SO delicious, clean and 100% natural whole ingredients. Loaded with Dietary Fiber, Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.